FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! I am having a little problem with one of the sponsors I found here on this GREAT forum. I have a $600.00 order with MP that I paid for over two months ago, still nothing :( . No responce from any emails, anyone else out there with a similar problem?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Scott,

there definitely is/was an issue with MP. He moved, may have moved, is still moving, sent or did not send stuff. Some members have received their parts, others have not.

At this juncture it is very difficult to ascertain exactly who is waiting on what and from what time frame.

One thing concerns me here. You claim to have made an order 2 months ago, yet you have just registered today - and your complaint is your first post.

I am willing to help out here, but you were NOT a forum member when you made that purchase, and to that extent, this forum is not the complaint line for what MP does outside the boundary of this forum.

To some extent, I am willing to intervene in disputes and issue a corrective action against any party to this forum. But, we must be vigilant against those that would use this venue for their personal agenda.

I am not saying that you fall into that category, but I must be cautious.

Best,

TH

·
Banned
328 Posts
You went to the trouble of signing up to the forum but did not read any of the several active threads about this issue?

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I ordered items on 8/28

I sent this email 9/16 in the morning, along with a copy of the email order confirmation attached. His reply is below, sent 9/16 in the evening.

Never answered my questions. :?

Hi Mike,

Could you please update the status of my order. Have you shipped items that are not on back order?

Also will I be receiving the 4 free mag springs from the "Buy 3 get 1 Free" deal you have on you web page since these are out of stock?

Thanks,

Rich

On September 10 I received a shipping e mail from paypal, with the USPS tracking number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It shows:

Label/Receipt Number: xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xx

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 10, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Mikes reply:

Hello Rich,

The springs that we received were out of spec by just a hair and this
caused it to bind under rapid fire. We have the springs in bound and hope
to be able to start shipping them by Monday. I apologize for the
inconvenience, this was truly beyond our control.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Today at 2:04 pm est: I received an email response from Mike for my question.

Yes,

As long as it’s on the site, it will be honored. No additional input is needed, we’ll just send them out. I believe your order has already been packaged up and waiting for transfer to the carrier.

Thanks,
Mike

Thank you Mike.

·
Registered
11 Posts
MP

If you read the post it appears as if MP is not just having moving problems. If you payed with paypal you can request a refund that will only take about one week to receive. I had all the problems mentioned, wouldn't answer email, phone or ship my products. I am very happy I signed up he because I found the post from M1bullpup and bought the REM3 from him 11 dollars cheaper and h has excellent customer service. As far as the 50 round magazine plates...they are easy to make with a dremel and some epoxy.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Hi LTC,

I understand what you say about the mag plate being easy to make. I didn't want to damage the 10 round block to make it, in case I need to return it to original capacity at some point.

Thank you for the idea. I actually, at this point, don't really need them since I have a bunch of 50's:shock:

I think I will be purchasing a REM T3 at some point, need to recoup funds first. Then need to decide what color I want. So many choices, different colors work better than others under different circumstances.

I have an idea bouncing around my head, but not sure it is able to be done.

·
Registered
214 Posts
LTC,

I have responded to all emails (except for a few spammers, and by spam, I mean if you've sent more than 10 emails in a row, I just flag you as spam. I don't have time for that)

So if you haven't sent an email, perhaps you should try that route. I've posted in my section of the forum, which is the ONLY place on this site that you'll be able to get answers regarding us.

Your forum username has nothing to do with my customer database, so please take that into account when sending an email.

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
You were sent three emails from me 6 days apart. I called and called and couldn't leave a message. Do not imply that I am untruthful or I will post all emails , and paypals judgment against you. If I ran my business like you do yours it would have closed years ago.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
LTC,

Try sending another email. Mike did have e-mail trouble as stated in his part of the forum. If you look over there he has his direct email listed.

Send him your order number in the order confirmation email you received after you placed the order.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I received my order from Mag. Parts today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts