FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out that my grandmother went into hospice. She's 89 years old and a strong woman of the church. She's devoted the Lions share of her life to god. Her husband, my grandfather passed 17 years ago and she's stayed strong. Truly an amazing woman. Please guys when you can, say a prayer for Helen Kelly.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Prayers for your Grandmother Kam; she sounds like an amazingly strong woman! She is in our thoughts and prayers today and moving forward. Please keep us posted as you learn more. Positive thoughts your way and hers bud.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She is at peace with her situation as she has lived a full life and has a great family to show for it. Her son, my dad is by her side. I'm grateful for that.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
There is peace in acceptance, yet it is always difficult for those of us left behind. I know that if she does pass away, she'll be missed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Sorry to hear of this. I am sure it is hard to deal with from the other side of the globe. Friends and family always help in tough times. Call and talk to them as much as you can. Can you skype from there? My thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Prayers your way for the entire family. Just went through this a couple of months ago with my father in law. Be thankful she was able to make that decision and is at peace with it. Remember to share stories of the good times with her with each other.

Reactions: KameronTKelly

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Keeping her and your family in my prayers. It's tough seeing a loved one in hospice.

Reactions: KameronTKelly
1 - 20 of 58 Posts