FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
My guess would be to contact FN and ask them these questions? Here's link for conact with some e-mails. I'm SURE they wouldn't mind investors asking sales figure questions! http://www.fnmfg.com/contact.htm also check out page 4 of the history... aslo contact here http://www.fnherstal.com/html/Index.htm
Headquarters and international markets :
FN HERSTAL, SA
Voie de Liège 33
B-4040 HERSTAL BELGIUM
Tel : (32 4) 240 81 11
Fax : (32 4) 240 88 99
[email protected]

Tschus to you as well!

· Registered
47 Posts
Well, if it helps a buddy and me just spent $700 ea on 2000rds of 5.7x28... they (FN) are the ONLY manufactures of this ammo... I wish it wasn't so, but to say the least, until another manufacturer steps in, FN owns the ammo market on th 5.7x28... and reloading is a little difficult as there is not much support for individual bullets at that 20-30grn weight.

· Registered
47 Posts
So far there is no big call for this ammunitions like the 'Dirty Henry' gun that American is famous for.
...gymnasium ...
So far this be is an extremely hard product to research not like vitamin wasser and dite snack food! A very hard challenge.
First... I believe you're talking about Dirty Harry... however, I suppose Henry was pretty dirty too... :D
For the guys on this side of the lake, Gymnasium (not the work-out gym guys... pronounced with a hard G as in Gimp) is like the smart highschool college, not a university... more like a prep school for profesionals... Germany schools subdivide growing kids on certain skills and trades... and brain power... a metal worker is a craft and will not go to Gymnasium. Am I right on this? I dated a girl oseveral months who was in Gym when I was in Mannheim.

Vitamin Wasser here in the USA? Certainly not the bubbling carbonated water! Stick with the Propel, Gatorade types... we hates carbonated water without anything sweet in it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.