FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13,432 Posts
Greetings... Someone gave me a bit more info on what you are trying to do.

Honestly - it almost sounds like you want a business plan, or sales numbers on 5.7 ammo. I don't think you'll find that on any internet discussion forum - especially in the languages you are requesting.

I will say that FN is selling quite a few PS90s., and the PS90 and Five Seven handgun are pretty popular here. Everyone always hopes for other firearms to come out that would make use of this round.

Fn should eventually have a bolt action rifle using the 5.7 round, and there seems to be an aftermarket 5.7 AR15 that will be on the market soon.

If your loan involves a company who would want to make a 5.7x28mm weapon, I think it would be well received by fans of current FN products. It would also make the round more popular by having other alternatives out there.

If you would like, please send me a PM, and I'll provide you with whatever assistance I can.

· Registered
13,432 Posts
PM is a "personal message" - like an e-mail - it is sent thru the forum. On the bottom of this message is 3 buttons. One of them is "PM." It will send a message to me.

There is one other forum - the Five Seven Forum. It is another fan forum. But, neither us nor them will have sales numbers.

We have asked FN how many PS90s have been sold, and they state that this is private information. I would imagine that they would say the same for information on the 5.7x28mm ammo.

Contacting the manufacturer would be your best and only chance at gathering the information you seek.

While it is true that the round is no where near as popular as the 9mm or 45 ACP round. Realize that for civilians in our country - the round has only been available for a few years now. The 2 weapons that shoot it have been on the civilian market for a very short time.

Prior to now, it was only a police and military caliber. And, the more time that goes by, and the more alternatives that we have (other weapons that shoot the caliber), then the more popular it will get.

· Registered
13,432 Posts
Ok - that is enough. For you to be who you claim you are - why would be a bank employee, researching information for investments, name themselves "immasculator?" While I did check your IP address, and it seems to come from where you say it does, your behavior here is extremely peculiar.

Why I could possibly understand your last post - wandering why someone wants your phone number - the truth is that I have been bombarded with messages from members here on the site - no one believes that you are here for the reasons you state you are. I think that is why everyone is asking the questions that they are.

If you cause is legitimate, then I would have welcomed you here - and initially, I was very happy to have you here. However - I no longer believe you are who you say you are either.

If you were - you would know that if FN, the SOLE largescale maker of 5.7 ammo, would be the only place to get the information you seek. If they wouldn't give it to you, you certainly aren't going to get it from here - a fan based site.

So, I think it is time you move along....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.