FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Over 200 downrange without a burp. Over 2000 45 ACP and 4000 9mm also with maybe 1 dud and that was a soft primer hit on a 45.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Yea I'm seconding they're .45 ammo as well. Good stuff. They have secured my brand loyalty for both .308 and .45.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I picked up a few boxes of PMC. It looks good. I also found some federal M1a Match ammunition stashed away. I had it left over from a few years ago. Will see how that works.

·
Registered
604 Posts
PMC is good ammo. Shoot it with confidence.

I also found some federal M1a Match ammunition stashed away.
I'm pretty sure your rife will like the M1A match. All my 308 gas guns like it. Pity Federal dropped it. It was excellent ammo for the price.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'll also add (forgot as you mentioned 7.62) the 5.56 ammo is great as well. I have well over 4000 downrange with it and no trouble.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Good but not accurate for me. Case necks do not appear annealed as well. I have much better accuracy from Prvi PPU or Ficocchi.

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
I have .380,.40,.45, .223 Bronze ( green stuff ),5.56 ( X-Tac ) and as far as all that goes... it is decent to Good ammo. Really like the Xtac.
I alway's defer to my Reloading Budd's... if they like the cases & shoot it also , I give it a thumbs up.
As far as the .308 ??? Don't know . Can't imagine the Koreans making junk ?

·
Registered
687 Posts
I have always had good luck with PMC ammo. I've shot more PMC .223 than any other brand, thousands of rounds. Always found it to be reasonably accurate, clean and reliable. PMC is my go-to brand for range and plinking. Just picked up 500 rounds of their .308 for spring time fun with my 17S. :?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Is this from experience in reloading it or by it's appearance?
Reloading (appearance as well). Used a neck expander to check the neck ID of my once fired and unfired brass (pulled projectile). The resistance varied from case to case. It should have a slight resistance and be uniform.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I got 300 rnds to try it out last weekend and I like it. I've had such good luck with their .45 I figured it would be solid as well. I want more!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts