FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PMC .308, anyone shoot it through their 17S? How does it do? I'd appreciate any info before I buy a case of it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Shot some today.. No issues at all. Bought for a little over 15$ A box at Scottsdale Gun Club

I believe it's going to be my stockpile ammo!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Bdcody01

Glad you liked it. I shoot at the SGC too. Just know that their prices for most things, ammo included is retail + 10%. You can get the PMC, in quantity on-line for less than they are charging you (shipping not withstanding, but often free).

Of course if you only want a couple of boxes to blaze away, they are there and aavailable.

Good luck

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have shot more of this stuff than most other brands and it works well. It does shoot differently than 168 grain which mine seems to enjoy more, but overall for 9mm, 45 cal, 223 and 308 PMC is great stuff at a decent price. Never had a bad round yet and I am many thousands into it.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I have shot quite a few rounds of PMC and Privi. Both are great stockpile ammos but the PMC is a fire-breather, at least in 5.56 and 308. There are plenty of vids online showing how bright the flash is.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How about American Eagle in 7.62 NATO? Some turned up a
locally. Price isn't great but in store availability counts for something.

·
Registered
687 Posts
How about American Eagle in 7.62 NATO? Some turned up a
locally. Price isn't great but in store availability counts for something.
American Eagle 150gr .308 shoots well through both my SCAR 17S and my M&P 10. I like it well enough. Haven't shot their 7.62x51 stuff, though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts