FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Just got my Power back on after two days..........

I am having a Sale until Cyber Monday 10% off any order on the site get the sparse items while I have them.

Happy Thanks giving! Use Promo code "BLACK OUT" do you get it .......
~Jrod.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
What happened to the price of the Scar Moe grip!!
They were less expensive a week or so ago.
Jarod!

A simple oversight on my part from my distributor cost sheet, The price is $2.00 more on both the MIAD and MOE + and I include new hardware and a shoulder washer I make.

I get alot of guys asking me for price breaks so I am going to re-iterate something important here. PMM is a one man operation 90 % of the time ,I have a Veteran Buddy who helps me out a few hours a week (It's telekinesis Kyle!)
Other than that I do it all here. I design it, I machine it, I prep it I ship it and yes I even answer my forum questions.

From time to time I make small mistakes, the oversight on the grips was just that. I am sure if you ask any of the guys that have bought them up to this point if it' was worth it they would not complain.

~Jrod.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yes, Jarod is a stand up guy . He replaced my dimpled safety set with a smooth set as per his suggestion . The dimpled set that I mailed back to him , somehow got lost in the mail (?) , but he told me it was OK .
His products are first rate and I will buy from him as I need it .
He makes very specialized items and in my opinion a couple of dollars more or less make no difference and more to the point if he made a small mistake on the pricing of some items .

·
Registered
172 Posts
Jarod, the slings you sell, do they come with the QD rings? Or do they need come separate? Am looking to buy the front and rear QD mount set and a sling as well. From the pictures it looks like the QD swivel rings come attached to the slings. I just want to make sure they are before I pull the trigger and order. Thanks

·
Banned
45 Posts
Jarod, the slings you sell, do they come with the QD rings? Or do they need come separate? Am looking to buy the front and rear QD mount set and a sling as well. From the pictures it looks like the QD swivel rings come attached to the slings. I just want to make sure they are before I pull the trigger and order. Thanks
all the magpul slings have the QD rings on already!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Website Expired This account has expired. If you are the site owner, click below to l

tried to get to their site today- says, "Website ExpiredThis account has expired. If you are the site owner, click below to login."

did they change their site? was going to take advantage of the sale..but i can't!

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey guys, I made a [post about the web site my apologies. I am waiting for my web host to transfer my Registra name. If you want to place an order
I will happily send you over a invoice via Paypal in the mean time naturally still honoring the "Black Out " deal.
~Jarod.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I finally installed the battery lever tonight after having it for a couple months. Fit and finish is excellent just as the QD mounts are!

Jarod- if you get the site up and want to extend the 10% I'd be in for a selector lever :)

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I finally installed the battery lever tonight after having it for a couple months. Fit and finish is excellent just as the QD mounts are!

Jarod- if you get the site up and want to extend the 10% I'd be in for a selector lever :)

Once the site is back up I will gladly extend the sale for those of you having trouble with it. In the mean time I can send you invoices via Paypal.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Jarrod, I tried using the "Black Out" coupon code and your site is saying "coupon not found". My wife was one of the ones trying to order last night from the site while it was down. Is the site going to be fixed to accept the code today or does she have to call you? Unfortunately she works till 6PM EST so she probably won't be able to call till this evening if the site isn't going to accept the code.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts