FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just another Product Development update, Please make a mental note that these are simply Beta test 3D models and I will be printing up 3D samples(revisions are imminent!) for some testing in the next few days.
Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas.

To compliment my KeyMod Panels I have re engineered the lower 1913 section and replaced it with 7 KM slots.

PMM Lower KeyMod Panel.
T6 6061 alum. Finished in both a FDE & Black 8625 Hard coat
Weight comparison on panel compared to Factory.
Factory unit is 2.73 +/- Oz.
PMM KM panel .725 +/- oz!
b rail .png Untitled.png

PMM SCAR Mag Release Button.
T6 6061 alum. Finished in both a FDE & Black 8625 Hard coat
Minimal Protrusion height form Lower.
Tapered & ergonomic design allows the shooter to transition from the Trigger to button with out having to stretch the trigger finger out to reach the release.
mag plate 1.jpg mag 2.jpg

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Excellent! That's a pretty good weight savings too. Great products Jarod :shock:

·
Registered
22,109 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
I use my scar a lot and noticed that the stock rail gets banged up to easy, a steel lower rail would add weight but be very durable.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Would you consider making the standard picatinny lower rail using steel instead of aluminum? I would be in if you did.
No specific date as of yet I am in the process of putting my Machine shop back together right now as I just got another VMC, All tooling has been ordered for the Mag buttons and they as well as the lower KeyMod rails are next on the list to do.
~Jrod.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Lower KeyMod panels are coming off of Mill 2 by Friday. 200 of them... Mag release button are next up all the tooling is in, Also on a side note M-lock lower rail and side panels are up next as well as some other goodies!
~Jrod.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
What's on Mill 1???

:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What's on Mill 1???

:eek:
As follows:
Mill #1 SCAR RH REAR QD's & and Grip maching in Second operation down time of QD's
Mill #2 SCAR Lower KeyMod Rails. Monday new batch (400) PRS Qd mounts
Mill #3 PMM SCAR over-sized Mag Release Buttons.

And finally I have a buddie running my Ps90/P90 QD mounts on one of his machine while his other is doing my PMM universal KeyMod QD mounts.

Bust as can be. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts