FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just another Product Development update, Please make a mental note that these are simply Beta test 3D models and I will be printing up 3D samples(revisions are imminent!) for some testing in the next few days.
Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas.

To compliment my KeyMod Panels I have re engineered the lower 1913 section and replaced it with 7 KM slots.

PMM Lower KeyMod Panel.
T6 6061 alum. Finished in both a FDE & Black 8625 Hard coat
Weight comparison on panel compared to Factory.
Factory unit is 2.73 +/- Oz.
PMM KM panel .725 +/- oz!
Line Rectangle Cylinder Tool accessory

PMM SCAR Mag Release Button.
T6 6061 alum. Finished in both a FDE & Black 8625 Hard coat
Minimal Protrusion height form Lower.
Tapered & ergonomic design allows the shooter to transition from the Trigger to button with out having to stretch the trigger finger out to reach the release.
Font Auto part Logo Rock Wheel

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Excellent! That's a pretty good weight savings too. Great products Jarod :shock:

·
Registered
22,118 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Would you consider making the standard picatinny lower rail using steel instead of aluminum? I would be in if you did.
No specific date as of yet I am in the process of putting my Machine shop back together right now as I just got another VMC, All tooling has been ordered for the Mag buttons and they as well as the lower KeyMod rails are next on the list to do.
~Jrod.

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
What's on Mill 1???

:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What's on Mill 1???

:eek:
As follows:
Mill #1 SCAR RH REAR QD's & and Grip maching in Second operation down time of QD's
Mill #2 SCAR Lower KeyMod Rails. Monday new batch (400) PRS Qd mounts
Mill #3 PMM SCAR over-sized Mag Release Buttons.

And finally I have a buddie running my Ps90/P90 QD mounts on one of his machine while his other is doing my PMM universal KeyMod QD mounts.

Bust as can be. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.