FN Herstal Firearms banner

PMM PS-90 QD Sling Points

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  JasonNC 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I just thought I'd share. I have several bullpups and love them. Well one thing I don't love is how some of them have awkward sling attach points. I have dealt with weird harnesses to use my Urban ERT slings, etc and it was less than ideal. When I saw Jarod post he had made some QD sling points I was excited to get them. They pretty awesome and I was able to shed that goofy nylon harness. Now Jarod, if you see PLEASE make them for the FS-2000!!

Thanks
Jason

See less See more
#4 ·
Great looking collection!

I thought awhile of getting the QD bolts for my own PS90, on yours, how does it feel when you have to tote your PS90 around for awhile?

For me, I already have a side Picatinny rail with a QD slot so I would only need a single QD bolt to install on the stock to make a two point attachment setup.

#6 ·
I thought awhile of getting the QD bolts for my own PS90, on yours, how does it feel when you have to tote your PS90 around for awhile?
While I installed the QD mounts and toted around the house for awhile, I can't really say about how it totes for a long duration. They are light guns and I am so much more happy with this set up than with the URBAN ERT harness.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.