FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys thought I would just post some images of the first rails off the mill. with some tech data.

Total Standoff height PMM KM = .200"
Factory 1913 Rail = .393"

Weight Per Each PMM KM rail =. 60 Oz (No hardware)
Factory 1913 Rail .65 +/- .02 Oz.(No Hardware)

6 Key Mod slots instead of 3, I designed them to be a little thicker then what is standard on most of the rail extension units to give the user 3 more usable KM slots.

ETA on release 2 weeks aprox. in Both Black and FDE.
View attachment 33584 View attachment 33585 View attachment 33586 View attachment 33587 View attachment 33588

·
Registered
397 Posts
Don't know if it would be possible, but it might be nice if the rails extended out beyond the receiver a couple of KM slots. If the KM extended out even with or just past the gas block I might be able to mount a KM light mount forward which would be nice. That would solve the short rail problem for me. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't know if it would be possible, but it might be nice if the rails extended out beyond the receiver a couple of KM slots. If the KM extended out even with or just past the gas block I might be able to mount a KM light mount forward which would be nice. That would solve the short rail problem for me. Thanks

i think you may want to take a look at my other thread regarding rails.
~Jrod.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.