FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning Gents, just thought I would take a moment to share some teaser images of the PMM SCAR Mag release buttons, They are coming off the machine this week. and I will have them for sale by Mid April.

Product Detail:
6061 T6 Alum
CNC machined
Harcoated in either FDE or Black
Low profile and does not protrude excessively above the Magazine release button Cage.
will work on both the SCAr 16/17

MSRP $30-35 (Still awaiting on Hard-coat price per unit.

I am really proud of these and have been sitting the design for well over a a year and half now. Hope you like em.
~Jarod.
mag 1.jpg mag 2.jpg

·
Registered
22,109 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
I shoot left handed so my mag changes are with my right hand. I drop the Scar's mag with my right thumb so the largest landing pad possible for my thumb is better for me. I would think most lefty's would do it the same way I do and would benefit from it as well.

Does anyone know if it will it fit my S.E.A.L.?

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I shoot left handed so my mag changes are with my right hand. I drop the Scar's mag with my right thumb so the largest landing pad possible for my thumb is better for me. I would think most lefty's would do it the same way I do and would benefit from it as well.

Does anyone know if it will it fit my S.E.A.L.?
Mityno1, I think Jim re designed the SEAL's mag release protection cage and chaged the shape ,At least that is how it appears to me. I don't think this would work on his lower, He does however have the Styrker version which will work with the SEAL..
~Jrod.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Mityno1, I think Jim re designed the SEAL's mag release protection cage and chaged the shape ,At least that is how it appears to me. I don't think this would work on his lower, He does however have the Styrker version which will work with the SEAL..
~Jrod.
I have his SOAMR and it is great, but I think like the looks of yours better. I would definitely like to try one if it would work in my S.E.A.L.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have his SOAMR and it is great, but I think like the looks of yours better. I would definitely like to try one if it would work in my S.E.A.L.
I am 99% sure it wont clear the Modified Cage design on the SEAL, However being that I like to help when needed I can modify 1 of the 500 PMM Mag releases I am getting in Tomorrow before they go out for Hardcoat to make it work I will however have to change the front profile of the PMM magazine release from "Square" to Round. Let me know if that is something that you want.
~Jarod.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Yes! PM sent

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Looks good! :?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts