FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys I just added another grip selection to the PMM site for the SCAR's and will have some houge options up soon also.

Here are the details.

PMM SCAR MagpulMOE®-K2+ Grip

SKU:
$29.00
Parker Mountain Machine is happy to now offer a PMM Modified Magpul MOE K2+ grip for both the SCAR 16/17 Weapons systems.

PMM Machines the Grip removing just enough material to get the MOE K2+ grip to fit your SCAR while not compromising strength.

No need to modify the grip or your rifle! Simply remove the standard A2 unit and install the supplied PMM Modified MOE K2+ grip, PMM flat washer and supplied bolt and square nut.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thanks for adding another grip, Jared! Is there BCM grips in the future? :D

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys I have added some Houge Grips to the site also as another user option for your SCAR's I will continue to explore feasible grip options for you all in the future and add them as they are requested!
~Jrod.
DSC04998.jpg DSC04992.jpg DSC05026.jpg DSC05000.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered a moe+ and had it within a few days. It fits great. Had it installed in about 2 minutes. Definitely a huge upgrade over the factory a2 grip. Keep up the good work PMM.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PMM SCAR 16/17 BCM Mod-0 Grip

$35.00

Parker Mountain Machine is happy to now offer PMM Modified BCM Mod-0 grips for both the SCAR 16/17 Weapons systems.

PMM Machines the Grip removing just enough material to get the BCM Mod-0 Grip to fit your SCAR while not compromising strength.

No need to modify the Lower of your rifle! Simply remove the standard A2 unit and install the supplied PMM Modified BCM Mod-0 grip, PMM flat washer, supplied bolt and square nut.

Product Features:
Reduced angle for improved ergonomics
Hinged trap door offering storage inside the grip with a water resistant rubber gasket
Each grip includes both an extended modular insert to close the gap between the trigger guard and pistol grip, and a smooth modular insert for use with some rifles with larger built in trigger guards. (user can decide which one to install)
Made in the USA and manufactured from high quality impact resistant polymers.
Test fit to ensure proper function (may display attributes consistent with this QC process)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Thanks, Jared. Order placed...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts