FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I am happy to report after my UPS shipping nightmare that I now have my PMM QD sling mounts back in Stock! All back orders will go out for Monday the 3rd. Additionally I have Made 25 Left hand Front mounts and 25 Right Hand Full 360* rotating kits, for my friend's with the "Rare" Oval rear sling plates you will also find that option for purchase on the site .
Thanks so much for your patience in this matter and look forward to hearing from you all.
~Jarod.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,491 Posts
Great news. I'm looking forward to receiving mine.

Reactions: Kev

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just scooped up one of the front lefty mounts from Jarod's site. I wasn't sure if the existing RH rear mount would be OK/optimal for LH use or if I should wait for an upcoming LH rear mount (if that's even on the radar for the near future). The buttstock will work for the time being. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Guys, I am happy to report after my UPS shipping nightmare that I now have my PMM QD sling mounts back in Stock! All back orders will go out for Monday the 3rd. Additionally I have Made 25 Left hand Front mounts and 25 Right Hand Full 360* rotating kits, for my friend's with the "Rare" Oval rear sling plates you will also find that option for purchase on the site .
Thanks so much for your patience in this matter and look forward to hearing from you all.
~Jarod.
Please hold a front left for me. Will contact you soon..

·
Registered
142 Posts
Jarod, PM sent regarding my backorder. Thanks!

·
Registered
123 Posts
ordered mine on February 27, 2014 02:56AM EST Must have a 6 sense about these things

·
Registered
340 Posts
just ordered the rear one

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys I was bale to ship about 80% of my orders this eveing(Sunday 11:15Pm ,up at 5am) I ran out of Allen wrench and will have more on Wednesday.
~Jarod

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey guys I was bale to ship about 80% of my orders this eveing(Sunday 11:15Pm ,up at 5am) I ran out of Allen wrench and will have more on Wednesday.
~Jarod
Are these magical Allen wrenches or oddball size? If not, please respond here so those of us who don't need them can email you to go ahead and ship. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,491 Posts
Got mine today...very happy. Very nice product, Jarod.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey guys I have all my orders filled and have recently added some magpul slings and QD swivels to the site, And will be posting something about a Deeply discounted Magazine GB to come........

1 - 20 of 34 Posts