FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guy's I just noticed there was another thread about prefed grips for the Rifles Strange Coincidence that I am getting ready to add Stark Equipment to the PMM site.
I'm Not sure if any of you run one of there grips but they are IMHO one of the best out there, Ergonomics and comfort are Tier 1, Not to mention they are two towns over from me here in NH both David and his brother Are stand up guys.

I have Several of the Se-1 & 2 Grips on my AR platforms (Pic's Below) with the different variants they offer. But like almost all the Grip companies out there they do not offer a SCAR specific model.....
In step PMM I received a SE-1 today with some other goodies and quickly hit the mill and made both a jig and a CNC file to make the required modifications to get the SE-1 on the lower of my 17. I'm very pleased with the results and will be offering these as a PMM specific Stark Grip for both the 16 and 17 very shortly as well as the rest of the Stark Product line.

stark 1.jpg
As you can see the FDE matches pretty well with the Factory Stock(My upper is off in R& D land right now for some uber PMM top secret project)
DSC04166.JPG
Grip integrates very well with PMM implemented modifications to it.
DSC04169.JPG
I did get a little to overzealous and machined off about .125" of material on the radi under the lower(fixed now in program and will fit perfectly on final versions)
DSC04171.JPG
Grip has the option of an integrated battery storage plate (which is great for the Green AR SBR with the Eotech)
DSC04173.JPG
PMM AR's with Stark Equipment grips on them.

Would any of you be interested in a PMM/stark Group buy perhaps? I'm in the process of working out pricing for a GB but I promise it will be good, FYI i am also going to cross post this in the 16/17 forums
~Jrod.

·
Registered
35 Posts
This looks interesting. Could you possibly post a fully assembled SCAR with it on there?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Damn, I had just ordered a front left handed quick disconnect mount. I would have gladly added a grip to my order...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Off topic alert...how do you like that psa upper on top? I have a similar one with a 16 inch fn barrel and 12 inch midwest free float and also one with a 20 inch chf fn barrel and 15 inch ff. I love them.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Off topic alert...how do you like that psa upper on top? I have a similar one with a 16 inch fn barrel and 12 inch midwest free float and also one with a 20 inch chf fn barrel and 15 inch ff. I love them.

The uppers are Great FN makes the barrel's or so I was told. Aside from that the only thing PSA is the the upper and Lower. BCG is DD, handgard MI, G trigger, That rifle will constantly do Sub 1" MOA at 100 Yrd's with the ACOG. It's a PMM Franken rifle that I put together.

Regarding this Grip I got the go ahead on the GB and will be making a formal post over the weekend once I get the site updated.
~Jrod.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
As you can see the FDE matches pretty well with the Factory Stock(My upper is off in R& D land right now for some uber PMM top secret project)
Is it through another company or is being done in house?

·
Registered
1,708 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts