FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's I have a pile of Factory SCAR lower rails laying around my Shop and I did a prototype run on one to reduce some weight from it as well as test what sort of difference there was in heat soak on the lower rail.

On my Initial P-type (Image I was able to remove .50 OZ of weight,Without sacrificing strength) I will do the heat testing in a few days however I already know it will run cooler based on the CFD testing in SW.

I will most likely offer these in my Standard FDE/ and Black Hardcoat anodize while supplies last then do it as a service for these interested.

Estimated cost for the service (machining, Blasting and Re plating in Black or FDE Anodize ) $65.00

Thoughts?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'd be interested! I like that it lets things breathe better. On the service option, i assume that price does not include a round trip ticket to NH, right?

Did you ever work out new low profile rails for the sides? Or was that something somebody else was working on? Or am i just imagining things?

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd be interested! I like that it lets things breathe better. On the service option, i assume that price does not include a round trip ticket to NH, right?

Did you ever work out new low profile rails for the sides? Or was that something somebody else was working on? Or am i just imagining things?
You mean my KeyMod and Mlok Rials?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts