FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
I expected to see a chariot lead by four camels. How much camelpower you think that Lambo has?

·
Vendor
1,751 Posts
I wonder what favor you have to do for the Chief to get assigned that cruiser .....

For a while Atlanta had a Lambo cruiser, and had a poster that said "You can run, but you can't hide" ... with the 'You can run' crossed out and written in was "You can't even run" with a picture of their cruiser.

If I recall, it was confiscated in a drug bust, and rather than sell it at auction, they decided to make it into a cruiser for the show.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
If my tax dollars went toward cops driving super-cars I'd be so furious I'd be starting a rebel militia

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
If my tax dollars went toward cops driving super-cars I'd be so furious I'd be starting a rebel militia
I'd buy something faster.

Reactions: Shap

·
Registered
891 Posts
The police have to be able to keep up with what the people are driving. I have several college buddies that are there flying for UAE, and the pictures they send of what people drive there looks like a copy of the Dupont Registry. There are more supercars there per capita than any other place in the world.

·
Registered
480 Posts
DP-SCU, "You Can't Run from Allah". DP, "We See and Hear All". DP Police Chief, "Praise be to the Americans and Europeans for the gift of speed".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts