FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Police: Man Calls 911 Over Incorrect Sandwich

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- An unhappy Subway customer called 911 not once, but twice to complain to police that his sandwich was not made to his liking.

Reginald Peterson called the Jacksonville Sheriffs Office in hopes that police could have his sandwich made to his satisfaction.

A short time later, Peterson contacted JSO again to complain that police still had not shown up.

When police did arrive Peterson told the officer he had ordered two sandwiches, checked out, and then walked outside to find the subs did not have "everything" he ordered.

He told police he became "very upset" and "belligerent" because the employee making the sandwich was not doing it correctly.

Witnesses inside the store say Peterson eventually started screaming at everyone inside. When Peterson went outside to call police. Employees closed the store and locked the door to keep him from returning.

According to the report, the officer tried to calm Petterson and explain to him the proper way to use 911, but he would not cooperate.

Peterson was arrested and at his request the sandwiches were thrown away.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=115369&catid=15

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
What? You mean the government can't help me with my incorrect sandwich order? It's all the current administrations fault! :-D

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
He needs a padded room and some meds.

To his defense though... there isn't a decent subway near my house. The folks behind the counter don't speak English so you have to point at what you want, and then they just kinda throw the stuff in the buns general direction. :-x

·
Registered
735 Posts
I remember that from when I was living in Houston. There was one girl who spoke broken English... at least well enough to understand the names of sandwich ingredients; if she wasn't there you were kind of SOL.

·
Vendor
5,704 Posts
I also heard a taped recording of a young woman who called 911 because she couldn't get her BK Burger. :lol: The employees couldn't make it because the floor was wet and they were cleaning up a big spill. She wanted it NOW and called 911 to have the police come and make the employees make her burger. :x :evil: :-D The 911 operator gave her an ear full!!!!!! :?

What is going on with people today? Have the inmates taken control of the assylum? :roll:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I wonder what he would have done if he saw them spit on it lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts