FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Obviously the civilian was just driving along, minding his own business when all of the sudden he found himself being swooped down upon by 15 ROUGE cops.

...and c'mon... I have a pooch and she loves goin' for a ride so the officer with the canine was just giving his K-9 what the furball wanted.

A chew toy!

-SS

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Huh!...Bacon?....I SMELL BACON!!!:mad:

Reactions: STL and adamc

·
Registered
4,907 Posts

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
"Tastes just like chicken."

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I can tell that there's gonna be someone else out there who has the same dis like for dogs as I do.
I doubt many here, My only dislike is for cats is they take forever to cook on the smoker. :mad:

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Once again I back out of my initial post. I'll simply say those cops are simply violent criminals with badges. I think that's all the forum rules will allow me to say.
There are some bad apples but we don't know the story as to why they were after him, He could have just murdered someone or be a pedophile that tried to kidnap a child.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
There are some bad apples but we don't know the story as to why they were after him, He could have just murdered someone or be a pedophile that tried to kidnap a child.
Seems too many people have forgotten what the role of 'law enforcement' is. That name is somewhat misleading. And i don't care what the story is. There is ZERO reason to do what was done. I seriously hope that guy sued that dept. out of existence. No justification WHATSOEVER.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Seems too many people have forgotten what the role of 'law enforcement' is. That name is somewhat misleading. And i don't care what the story is. There is ZERO reason to do what was done. I seriously hope that guy sued that dept. out of existence. No justification WHATSOEVER.
Lets theoretically say he was the Sandy Hook shooter, Would you still feel the same?

Reactions: sldcountry

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Wilmington NC, DUI check point - eluding / nice chase this dumb a$$ took the cops on - the officer has already been found as NOT in the wrong by a jury (yes it may have seemed excessive) but he is on administrative leave.

Williams was charged with speeding to elude arrest, reckless driving, and three counts of assault with a deadly weapon (that would be his vehicle) on a government official

Authorities respond to car chase following DWI checkpoint - WECT TV6-WECT.com:News, weather & sports Wilmington, NC

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Wilmington NC, DUI check point - eluding / nice chase this dumb a$$ took the cops on - the officer has already been found as NOT in the wrong by a jury (yes it may have seemed excessive) but he is on administrative leave.

Williams was charged with speeding to elude arrest, reckless driving, and three counts of assault with a deadly weapon (that would be his vehicle) on a government official

Authorities respond to car chase following DWI checkpoint - WECT TV6-WECT.com:News, weather & sports Wilmington, NC
LOL. That is pathetic. Good luck to the residents of Wilmington. They deserve everything they get.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I think you need to do a ride along w/a local law enforcement official and get a 1st hand taste of what cops deal with everyday and see what most dumb a$$ people do day to day when they DO NOT comply w/in the law... You act like a jack wagon - break the law - fail to stop...hey man you get the dog - this dumb a$$ was in luck that he only got the dog.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
LOL. That is pathetic. Good luck to the residents of Wilmington. They deserve everything they get.
+1 for the cops and their DUI check point - another dumb a$$ off the street - with fines the city of Wilmington adds to their coffers - and a dumb a$$ will loose his license for driving like Willy Lump Lump...ha ha!

1 - 20 of 110 Posts