FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please clue me in on who currently makes a 2.5" polymer buttstock extension for the PS90?

I know that Critical Dimensions makes one for the PS90, but I don't want one made from aluminum.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
He is working on a polymer version - it isn't realeased yet. You will have to give it time. He's got several products in the fire. Not sure which order he will be releasing them in.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember reading that, but one of the mold makers from Halo Mfg. was going to make a new version, and I was about to get an answer PM'ed to me before the other damned forum closed down.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
CriticalDimensions said:
Precision injection molded Polymer Buttstock Extensions in matching green and black are in the works. The mold is being built now. They will be released within the next 90 days. We also have a barrel shroud/rail system, spent casing deflector, a double side mount accessory rail( available May 16th) and a cheek piece in production now. Watch for product reviews and availability on PS90forum first. Some of these parts will combine into a California Conversion if the legalities of such a converted PS90 are approved for sale in that state.
U da man! 8)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Someone's been busy there. Let me know if you need a beta tester for the new polymer extension.

I have a 15.5" measure LOP, so it will have a very welcome introduction.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts