FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve a general question for the FAL owners on this forum, I’m a bit torn on converting my 50.00 FAL to basically a 50.64 para, the reason I’m a bit torn is that the rifle in question is a Browning import G-series (yes, it’s on the list). I don’t really want to buy another one just to have a para but having a para is very appealing.

DSA has some nice metric conversion parts and my thoughts run to getting those and a short flash hider, not shortening the barrel. This should allow me to convert back with little difficulty thus not impairing the value of a very collectable rifle.

Possibilities that I can think of:

Build the para?
Wait for the SCAR-H?
Leave well enough alone?
Hide from the purists whom would run me thru with a FAL type B bayo for even having the thought of altering such a rifle? :D

Thoughts? Comments?

THX in advance!

·
Registered
130 Posts
DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT - LEAVE IT BE!!!!!

Buy a DSA Para - problem solved... This will allow you to get your "fix," have another high-quality gun, and you can beat it like a rented mule w/o losing any historical value!

·
Banned
83 Posts
:roll: Don't mess with it......it's kinda like marrying Brit Spears....You'll love it at first, but, you'll be sorry later and there ain't no going back

1 - 5 of 5 Posts