FN Herstal Firearms banner

2721 - 2740 of 2803 Posts

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
I might, or I might not have ANY ammo... Just like I lost my WHOLE gun collection in a boating accident, that I HAD been collecting for OVER 50 years !!!
To think of all those firearms lying on the bottoms of lakes and oceans, unwanted, unloved and forgotten. In this forum alone there are SO many victims of tragic boating accidents costing the boater's entire gun collections. It's sad I tell'ya, just sad. :cry:

·
Registered
559 Posts
"are you! Certain of this?
Mike is a old dude! Sorry!😐 Mike lol! And he could be the original poster of the picture!
who knows? lol!"

Of everyone on this Forum - Lester knows me the best and is invited to the Ranch anytime he comes to Colorado. And is a WISE Man !!!

I can't say that about some people on the forum.

Yes I am in my mid 60's - did you read that my gun collection of OVER 50 years went down in a boating accident ?
I got my first .410 at 12 for hunting Pheasants and Quail in a Midwest State that I grew up in.

And I don't have any guitar's or play either !!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
i think i remember seeing a zz top looking dude.

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
"are you! Certain of this?
Mike is a old dude! Sorry!😐 Mike lol! And he could be the original poster of the picture!
who knows? lol!"

Of everyone on this Forum - Lester knows me the best and is invited to the Ranch anytime he comes to Colorado. And is a WISE Man !!!

I can't say that about some people on the forum.

Yes I am in my mid 60's - did you read that my gun collection of OVER 50 years went down in a boating accident ?
I got my first .410 at 12 for hunting Pheasants and Quail in a Midwest State that I grew up in.

And I don't have any guitar's or play either !!!

View attachment 137867
Gotta love a Strat especially when plugged into a Marshall. I gotzme no more Marshall goin' the Fractal/Mission route, will never part wit'me Strat though....NEVER I say!

2721 - 2740 of 2803 Posts