FN Herstal Firearms banner

2741 - 2760 of 2803 Posts

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
As good natured and altruistic as using Trump's plasma to treat libtards afflicted with the Chinese virus is I still believe there's a better way to treat the underlying root cause of liberalism while at the same time affirming liberal hatred for Trump....

·
Registered
559 Posts
Denver Protest Pics... The Left is arming itself, and one shot ruined this righties day. 1st Degree Murder is the lefties charge. My wife knew from having to deploy Bear Spray, that it is not affective, "A fog of Orange (or a cloud) that blows with the wind. That's why we went with MACE - a stream that can be aimed.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Deadly force used against bear spray. Very poor decision on the part of the leftist. Hope they give him the death penalty.
If you look, he was shooting as the bear spray was activated. If some unknown person I am in a confrontation with draws something, I assume it is an immediate threat to my life and those around me. You do NOT wait to find out what is in their hand. Even if you see it is a sprayer, I would not wait to find out what was in it. While I do not support the shooter's politics, I support his action as self defense. Let's say the person using the spray irritant was effective. Do you know his next move? There is not way to guarantee that the situation would deescalate once the person with the pistol was incapacitated. In the same situation as the person with the pistol, I would have done the same. The big difference is that I would not be out protesting when violence is so prevalent as it is in the current climate.

Whether or not he was legally carrying is another story. I will reserve final judgement till I get the whole story/can view the whole video.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Actually I found a video that shows the Lefty pointing his gun at the Righty quite a while before he deploys the bear spray. Lefty is the aggressor and started it... I am no legal expert, but I think that's why they charged him with 1st degree (I thought that meant pre meditated)...

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Denver Protest Pics... The Left is arming itself, and one shot ruined this righties day. 1st Degree Murder is the lefties charge. My wife knew from having to deploy Bear Spray, that it is not affective, "A fog of Orange (or a cloud) that blows with the wind. That's why we went with MACE - a stream that can be aimed.

View attachment 137931

View attachment 137932
That person charged with first degree murder was hired by 9news to protect their "media crew"... The media is to blame here if you ask me..

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Latest I was reading was the lefty producer was with the lefty camera man and the lefty unlicensed body guard. They were out instigating confrontations so they could "MAKE" the news. Sounded like the gunner instigated something with the bear spray guy and the bear spray guy ***** slapped em. Then the gunner drew his pistol and aimed it at bear spray. The only thing I know for sure, is what happened next. Ill wait to see the surveillance video, which it was stated they have, before I make a judgement.

Regardless, play stupid games; win stupid prizes. In THAT particular game of Eff around, take a round; bear spray won a death sentence and the gunner wins a life sentence. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
Dollof's charges will be second-degree murder with other charges possible. He was hired by Pinkerton and was not licensed as a security guard in Denver which apparently is required. It doesn't take much digging to discover Pinkerton has somewhat an interesting past and this wouldn't be the first time Pinkerton's have been charged or accused of murder....

With that said this thread has always been more about humor, it would be awesome if the usual posters posted some of that. Just sayin'...

·
Registered
8,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,759
If you look, he was shooting as the bear spray was activated. If some unknown person I am in a confrontation with draws something, I assume it is an immediate threat to my life and those around me. You do NOT wait to find out what is in their hand. Even if you see it is a sprayer, I would not wait to find out what was in it. While I do not support the shooter's politics, I support his action as self defense. Let's say the person using the spray irritant was effective. Do you know his next move? There is not way to guarantee that the situation would deescalate once the person with the pistol was incapacitated. In the same situation as the person with the pistol, I would have done the same. The big difference is that I would not be out protesting when violence is so prevalent as it is in the current climate.

Whether or not he was legally carrying is another story. I will reserve final judgement till I get the whole story/can view the whole video.
What you don’t know is— and if you watch a full video— the leftist attempted to grab the guys gun. The vet was armed with a shoulder holster and was making aggressive movements toward the vet before the vet sprayed him. The guy who was shot was a vet, pro police supporter, the leftist supposedly was a security guard for 9news, and associated with blm with possible ties to Antifa. The news is attempting to suppress the truth.

·
Registered
8,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,760
Dollof's charges will be second-degree murder with other charges possible. He was hired by Pinkerton and was not licensed as a security guard in Denver which apparently is required. It doesn't take much digging to discover Pinkerton has somewhat an interesting past and this wouldn't be the first time Pinkerton's have been charged or accused of murder....

With that said this thread has always been more about humor, it would be awesome if the usual posters posted some of that. Just sayin'...
I started this thread for that reason— let’s keep it fun, and poking at the left when possible. We could all use humor in these days. Thanks for all that post here and keep it going.

2741 - 2760 of 2803 Posts