FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, took a new one tonight... Here's what I currently have...

ALL polymer except for the Buckmark. Next is either an XD45 or a PX4 40 cal. So, the polymer tradition will continue...

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't shot this one yet - Just got it. I bore sighted it yesterday. I will shoot it Christmas week.

But, I have rented a Storm 2x before, so I know what it is like.

·
Registered
636 Posts
The kal tec is a good pocket gun huh? my mom got one for walking the dog

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
abpt1 said:
The kal tec is a good pocket gun huh? my mom got one for walking the dog
Its pretty good. I wish I had gotten the 380 now - for the larger bullet - but, the 380 isn't that much fun to shoot. It's pretty stout. The 32 has a light recoil.

Its amazing how small these guns are. I discounted Keltec for years. But, they have their 2nd generation ones out now. And, at a gun show over a year ago, I picked one up and was amazed at the size.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tqtran said:
ShipWreck said:
tqtran said:
Nice collection.
Just one quesiton, whats with the plastic wrap?

???? What are you talking about?
Some of the hand guns are in plastic bags in the first pic
U must be seeing things... Where are the plastic bags, man? :lol: :lol:

The guns are on a laminate floor - what I assume U are seeing is where the pieces of the floor meet together...

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh, ok.. Sorry :-D - I am losing it... It's harder to reference his pics since they are thumbnailed...

·
Registered
268 Posts
One looks like a blackpowder colt. Another looks like a P-38. I assess it's b/c they're his collectors guns and he keeps them preserved.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I've got them jim greesed up in ziplock bags with dissicant. 1861 cap and ball Colt. 1934 Walther PP Postmaster. 1941 PP Nazi marked. All numbers match on them all.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ok, I guess this would make a good first post. I live in Florida. My modest collection (lost in a freak boating accident) minus the Mrs. XD-40 sub.

Saving up for an FS2000.

And look, no toes. :x

1 - 20 of 34 Posts