FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone received their power up your SCAR offer from FN? Bought my 17 in early December and haven't really heard anything other than an email about three weeks ago. I opted for the rail and the magazines if you got yours I'd love to know. Any information would be appreciated also. Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have received 2 emails. One mid November about 2 weeks after i sent mine in, and another identical to the first about 2 weeks ago. Who knows how long we might have to wait.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I wonder when the deadline to get your information in was...I didn't send mine off yet...

·
Registered
134 Posts
I've got emails also but I haven't received mine yet either. Sent mine in late Nov. They sold more than they anticipated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I talked to an FN promotions rep on Friday January 30, and was told the remaining 'power up your scar' promotion accessory packs are lined up to be shipped out this coming week. This last shipment should fulfill all of the accessory pack orders. I sent my form in end of November and have still yet to receive it. Hopefully we should see them in the next week or two.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I talked to an FN promotions rep on Friday January 30, and was told the remaining 'power up your scar' promotion accessory packs are lined up to be shipped out this coming week. This last shipment should fulfill all of the accessory pack orders. I sent my form in end of November and have still yet to receive it. Hopefully we should see them in the next week or two.
That's good news. I was just about to email them hoping for an update.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got an email from FN. A little different than what I was told on the phone last week....

"Hi Henry,

We apologize for the extreme delays. We are still waiting on product shipments from our rail and light distributors so we can fulfill all of the promotion submissions. We still do not have an updated timeline as to when we will receive these items. We are trying to find a resolution as quickly as possible and will keep everyone updated as best as we can. We appreciate your patience while we resolve the issue.

Thank you,
FNH USA Marketing Team"

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
I recieved by package about 4 weeks ago. Only complaint is that FN sent the magazines without the factory boxes and the package was not packaged well.

But I tested all the magazines and the functioned without a flaw.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just got an email from FN. A little different than what I was told on the phone last week....

"Hi Henry,

We apologize for the extreme delays. We are still waiting on product shipments from our rail and light distributors so we can fulfill all of the promotion submissions. We still do not have an updated timeline as to when we will receive these items. We are trying to find a resolution as quickly as possible and will keep everyone updated as best as we can. We appreciate your patience while we resolve the issue.

Thank you,
FNH USA Marketing Team"
With all things related to internal FNHUSA comms, Your Mileage May Vary. Answers are documented to change there depending on who you speak to and what day of the week it is and the phase of one of Saturn's moons so I won't hold my breath. Your original post on this marketing promo brought me some hope though so I still thank you. :wink:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got the email as well a few weeks back.

I keep thinking a package is going to be waiting for me each day I come home.

Sent my paper work in mid December, my fingers have been crossed ever since.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts