FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I ordered the 2 PS90 rails from Critical Dimensions, the 2 for 25.00 special.

He was very responsive and I had my order placed within 30 minutes of my initial e mail.

It turns out I was 100th customer from fnforums.net. Because I was the 100th customer, I was also given one his PS90 stock extentions and a set of his new extended rails.

The order arrived fast and the products are first rate as is his service and business practices. I highly recommened Critical Dimensions.

Since I have had such generosity bestowed upon me, I wish to give a little back to this community.

Therefore, the first person who can identify the make and year and/or model of this motorcycle wins the stock extention shipped to them free of charge.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm thinking thats the FN 1913 w/ 5hp 498cc engine with 2 gears, slow and slower!

Cool Bike anyway :shock:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Cool. I have PMed you with my addy. Thanks for your generousity!. Very cool. Karma coming your way :?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I believe they made both a single cylinder and four cylinder motorcycle. the single is the one that is pictured on the above link(someone please correct me if i am wrong).

Motorcycle history is always fascinating, especially when you look at the Isle of mann TT racing, 103 years and counting! Those guys are animals!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks LT, This is a prime example why this forum is so popular. People like you who contribute in a positive manner are the lifeblood of this board. :?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts