FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, what should one be looking to pay for a plain jane Black PS90, used and in great shape with less than 500 rounds through it? No box or anything, just one magazine, let's say a 30 rounder.

In my searching I've found *asking* prices for stuff to be all over the place, especially when accessories get in the mix. But this gun has none, and most seem like they do.

Anyway, thanks!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Anywhere from 1200 to 1600 i'd say....it also depends on where you live. Maybe less

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm gathering it depends on what part of the country.

At local shops, the price ranges from about $1550 to $1700 for one new in box. But there isn't much of a used market at all since it's a rare rifle.

In that MiniFAQ the feller says that he's seen them as low as 1199 new at houston gun shows. . . so maybe I should jet on over to houston :D But our shows here are pretty bland.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
yea i have seen some for 1200 but they have had the piss shot out of them, but maybe ull get a good find. ShipWreck may have more insight on this since he is your neck of the woods by the sounds of it. I wouldnt say the ps-90 is as rare as what it used to be :) It seems like they are getting rather popular. although thats just my .02

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
I wouldn't pay anymore than 1K for a used Black PS90 standard with non of the goodies that came with it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I checked on gunbroker and saw the ones for $1275. Figure shipping and a fee, no more than $1350ish brand new (in theory).

I see more of them than I did before, but only one ever locally for sale used, and it was asking a lot and I don't believe the fellow ever sold it. The guy selling this one is looking for trades and didn't list a price, so the value of this one is kinda up in the air.

I offered him a pretty good trade on it, so we'll see. It's just been emails back and forth though. I'm growing more indifferent with my offer, so if he turns it down it might be the end of my PS90 aspirations for awhile. But I'll get one eventually :cool:

Thanks y'all!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts