FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What has been the price differential between the white ring PS90s the USG sight PS90s and the tri rails? The lowest prices I have seen for a white ring is $1250 from Tanners. I am trying to figure how much more the other two have been selling for over the standard PS90. I found a black ringed one for roughly $1500 plus, and I am trying to figure out if this is the normal differential.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The white ring sights are cheaper for now (Tanner's). The black ring and the Tri rail will be more because they are selling faster then the original white ring. The black sight fixes the problems of the white and the Tri Rail lets you get/use your own sight.

The Tri-Ring may be a little more since it has a Free C-more Reflex sight so bcause of the added value, it is higher.

I went with the white ring and ordered the REM-2. If I don't like that set-up. I'll just up grade to a rail and buy any sight I like.

·
Vendor
5,789 Posts
I have a White Sight and a Tri-rail with the C-more.
I got lucky with the Tri-rail from Tanners for 1250.00 with the free C-more. I like it very much. It has a huge FOV.
The White Sight can be fixed with the REM-2. It really works. It comes with a 30 day money back guarantee if you don't like it. (shameless plug)
The USG/USSS sight sells by itself for over 500.00. :evil: Thats just crazy! I'll get one of those someday when the price drops. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts