FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime i see someone whos too good at being a weekend warrior i think of this picture

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hmmm, it looks androgynous and hungry! :x

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
So... who did you see? There has to be a story to go with that post...

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
That person would make a great #1 man/woman in the stack. He/She would block all and any bullets with His/Her XXXXL sapi plate allowing the rest of the team to take the objective no problem. Only problem is He/She might get stuck in the fatal funnel.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Kinda looks like Southpark's Cartman on the warpath. Right after the picture was taken he invaded the Quickie Mart for some cheesypoofs. :-D

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whenever i see a guy in vest at the range or wearing a thigh rig doing quick draws wearing a tacvest i think of this kid
whoever he is

·
Registered
408 Posts
What's wrong with a vest? I have one for 4 AR mags, because that is how many are required for some of the stages I shoot. Guess I'm just a goob.

Zhur

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
yea and i have a thigh rig. much better fit/feel for me. although i don't practice doing quick draws, well not at the range anyway :-D

/no tac vest yet

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
This thing has got to be a doctored photo. I know for a fact those Advanced combat helmets don't come that large. I had 2 earth/melon headed guys in my squad and they got stuck with the old kevlars for that reason. Pretty good job doctoring it though.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well its just uncommon to see folk wearin that kinda stuff at a public range it looks funny to be honest

·
Registered
305 Posts
You think that's uncommon? Just think how freaked out people would be in Mcdonalds when "Pat" there storms in and tries to capture Mayor McCheese and all his goods! :lol:

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Adosh said:
well its just uncommon to see folk wearin that kinda stuff at a public range it looks funny to be honest
Airsoft range-just like paint ball.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Damn that's funny. :? What was the name of those little french fry people...

The parents must buy that fat kid anything he asks for. I wonder how many thousands they have invested in his airsoft stuff... maybe it's worth it to get him away from the fridge.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:lol: :lol: thats too funny

1 - 19 of 19 Posts