FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I paid $1499 for mine, plus tax. At some shows when the black models acme out, I saw them from that price up to $2100. Talk about gouging.

What prices did everyone else pay?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I hate to say it, but I paid $2000 for mine. It was an impulse purchase and I paid for it in full. Pretty soon I will be working on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner project, so my paycheck is going to look good this year. Besides, this gun is one that I will never sell.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Well, I just had the detailed bill for my P90 TR in the mail today.

Prices are rounded up, cause we have another currency here,

P90 TR: $1350 (including Laserex Laser)
6 extra mags: $42 each --> $252
FN FiveSeveN: $750
6 extra mags: $25 each --> $150
Silencer: $300
Sling: $30
Brass Catcher: $35
5000 shots of SS197: $480 (don't know why it's that cheap, but probably cause it's directly from Fiocchi)

Gets me to a total of $3347

Not as expensive as I first expected it to be, and even have a FiveSeveN with it :D

Reaper

·
Registered
205 Posts
Well, my dealer contacted FN Herstal Europe, and they said, that the PS90 is currently only available on the US market. The only way I could get a P90 TR, was, that they deliver a Factory Semi-auto version to my dealer.

All he had to do then, was sending them a list with the stuff I wanted, and they will ship it.

Even got some discount from my dealer (I pay what he pays).

Reaper

·
Registered
214 Posts
I was particularly interested in the ammo at the price. That's about $5 a box :shock: Sign me up for that deal!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Well, I don't know where he got it from, and how he got it. Maybe it's the usual pricing for LE Agencies in Europe (I work for one, so he could have got the deal that way).

I also think it would be rather hard to ship that outside Switzerland at that price, and with all the laws involved.

But if anyone knows better, I can learn ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts