FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a stop and look again at a recent gunshow! I was walking the aisles and saw a new gun dealer with a PS90 and an FS2000. The 90 was priced normally, but the FS was $3400. I asked him only one question...is that the right price . He told me it was and I mosied on.

Has anyone seen something like this in your area? Just curious.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I saw one for 2800 and I laughed but 3400! If people pay that much I wonder if I should get 2-3 more and hold on to them.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I might know who you are talking about. He is a Houston dealer and has a booth at the major shows. Dealers like him only target people's ignorance. This guy claims to be a M4 gunsmith, but used to sell airsoft stuff. He is a terrible smith and once hammered a milspec stock onto a non milspec buffer tube, damaging the stock. He then spent an hour sanding the inside of the tube to make it fit. He then sold it to some poor guy.

I have always wanted to rent my own booth and have a few laptops set up with internet connections for people to rent to do price searches. So many people are ignorant of what the true prices are.

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might know who you are talking about. He is a Houston dealer and has a booth at the major shows. Dealers like him only target people's ignorance. This guy claims to be a M4 gunsmith, but used to sell airsoft stuff. He is a terrible smith and once hammered a milspec stock onto a non milspec buffer tube, damaging the stock. He then spent an hour sanding the inside of the tube to make it fit. He then sold it to some poor guy.

I have always wanted to rent my own booth and have a few laptops set up with internet connections for people to rent to do price searches. So many people are ignorant of what the true prices are.
That's probably the guy cause I think he's from Houston. I don't see why a person has an outragious sticker price on something, unless he figures he can haggle! Personnaly , I don't see how my FS is worth $2400! Still, I did buy it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts