FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still not a good price😒
In today's world, it's a GREAT price and is actually In Stock. This time next year, your looking at a $6K gun on the gray/black market because they'll no longer be manufactured for US civy consumption. Snoozing is losing on this one...

·
Premium Member
14,159 Posts
In today's world, it's a GREAT price and is actually In Stock. This time next year, your looking at a $6K gun on the gray/black market because they'll no longer be manufactured for US civy consumption. Snoozing is losing on this one...
I agree! great price from a reputable company but the one per household kills it for me! lmao!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Be patient and Gunbroker has better deal.

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree! great price from a reputable company but the one per household kills it for me! lmao!
Ha, my thought also. If it's just one per household, what's everyone else in the family supposed to do, load mags?

·
Premium Member
14,159 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NICE RANGE!!! I wish I lived closer & had more "discretionary" income...

·
Registered
101 Posts
It is priced below MSRP, so that is a good price even before the Gun drought.

I disagree, if you have both, you will find the size is almost the same between the 17 and 20. I prefer my 20s over the 17 for the longer handguard, trigger, heavy profile barrel (handles faster shot strings better than the 17s). I would have to SBR my 17 (for it to have more pros than just light weight) and I rather not be doing that. I like to be able to travel over state lines.

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
"Probably" being the opertive word. Come on somebody, you know you want the rifle so make the offer and lets see if it flies...
If it’s fde I would try make offer 3400-3600. I’m only going for a black one if the fde ones don’t come around in next few weeks. I really would like to land one before new gb rules kick in

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If it’s fde I would try make offer 3400-3600. I’m only going for a black one if the fde ones don’t come around in next few weeks. I really would like to land one before new gb rules kick in
The whole internet sales tax bullshyte has become an absolute deal killer for me. I do a lot more research to find sellers that don't charge sales tax and offer free shipping (and there are still a lot of "little guys" out therewho don't). In Texas, sales tax is an 8.25% hit on top of shipping and the transfer fee (my FFL charges $15), so I find myself spending more time researching who has what & the TOTAL selling price to put it in my hands. I do a lot more PM's & DM's now too. There's ALWAYS a way to beat the tax man, you just have to get creative!!!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
The whole internet sales tax bullshyte has become an absolute deal killer for me. I do a lot more research to find sellers that don't charge sales tax and offer free shipping (and there are still a lot of "little guys" out therewho don't). In Texas, sales tax is an 8.25% hit on top of shipping and the transfer fee (my FFL charges $15), so I find myself spending more time researching who has what & the TOTAL selling price to put it in my hands. I do a lot more PM's & DM's now too. There's ALWAYS a way to beat the tax man, you just have to get creative!!!
Wel you got until jan1 and I wouldn’t waste time anymore trying not to pay tax after that lol. I just paid tax ona sp5 purchase but I still paid under 3000 and lunatics are paying 4000 on gb. Hope I get lucky on a scar 20 before the first

1 - 20 of 30 Posts