FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a little experience with Primary arms, as I have a 4X prism with acss reticle on an AR I use for hunting small game. I really like the quality and performance it has given me. As a new SCAR 17 owner I am now in the market for optics. PA has a new 5X ACSS with 308 bdc due to be released at the end of the month that I will be trying 1st on my SCAR. but they also have a 4-14X44 FFP id be interested in trying. Does anyone else have any experience with PA? if so share what you think of them. thanks, Ramie

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the heads up on the reticle tasty_chicken. Thanks for your input Houston, and yes I have watched that video on MAC which is what got me to give it another look, because that guy is really particular about his gear. Hope to hear some more input when you get the mounting issue fixed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah unless the 5x just blows my expectations away it will be on there for temporary status. I plan on trying several optics on it over an extended period of time. I would really love an Elcan 1.5-6 but I haven't found a money tree growing in my back yard yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.