FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 20 round magazine does not drop free from my fiveseven....I thought someone had a thread that addressed this earlier.
I've inspected the magazine (new) and cut away the minimal plastic flash and knocked down some of the stand offs....but I'm almost at the conclusion that the tolerances for the entire magazine is off.

Any one have similar experiences?
I only bought the damn thing since I haven't been able to get OEM mags. If I knew this prior, I would have anted up double the price to get something that works.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I had this problem with the 30rd in the MKII. Wouldn't go in enough to latch. Had to shave the front of the mag (facing the muzzle).
Didn't mention this in earlier post...it does latch, but with definitely more effort (even with no rounds in it)...minor frustrations, but enough not to trust the damn thing.
No wonder I don't see these up for sale in the forum...it's defective out of the wrapper

·
Registered
510 Posts
It's really simple.

Stop being a cheapskate and buying cheap **** for your $1000 gun, and buy factory magazines. :)

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
7 pmags later and crappy AE ammo I learned the hard way too! And, I thought I was smarter than everyone else when I bought that crap......oooops-I will not do that again:)

It's really simple.

Stop being a cheapskate and buying cheap **** for your $1000 gun, and buy factory magazines. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts