FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Is your "in box" full?

Mine has been working with no problems.

What's the error exactly? Is it giving you an error when you hit "send" - or are you not getting them?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
tqtran said:
inbox is at 50%
and PMs have been sitting in "outbox"
That's not a site problem. It sits in the outbox until the person reads it. THEN it goes to the "sent box."

If the person never borthers to read the message - it stays in the outbox .

Once upon a time, I used to manually send every new member a welcome PM. I don't do it anymore (no time). But some members never checked their PMs. So, some always sat in the "outbox" until I just deleted them.

If you delete a message in the "outbox" - its still there to the receiver. You just don't have your copy anymore.

So, nothing wrong with the site

·
Registered
426 Posts
The issue I'm experiencing is related to the email notification when I have received a PM on the forum. Sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't.
Doesn't seem to be related to my filters or firewalls as I still capture all spam into a quarantined file but the missed PM notifications are not found.
No real issue, just email me direct if needed.
[email protected]

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I get a PM for each and every new member that applies, as I have to do them manually. And, for every PM, which is quite a lot.

Out of every 200-300 PMs, I may not get the e-mail notification 1 time (I can tell because I check the new member list as I approve new people).

So, I would imagine that this may be something with sbc... Not sure...

·
Registered
630 Posts
no one on this forum ever sends me pm's on this forum, but on florida sportsman the mods send me lots of nice pm's :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts