FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally picked up a scar and I'm pretty sure I'm in love!!I had been in the market for a while and finally had the opportunity on a pretty good deal local to me for a used one. Of course I had to have the super accurate FDE version and it had <200 rounds of quality brass down the pipe. Now just have to wait for my checkbook to cool off before I light in on fire again to Gisselle and nightforce!! I look forward to learning from you guys on here as this place seems much better than some of the other forums I have been a member on!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
Congrats on your new 17s, looking good! :?

·
Premium Member
9,514 Posts
Congrats on the 17!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Ah yes, the brotherhood of SCARs. Have you been hazed in yet? That means you must first remove the sticker, otherwise you shall always remain a plebe of the Brotherhood and looked down upon as scum-sucking mall ninja wannabe who is barely worthy of an airsoft SCAR.

Remove the sticker or be CAST OUT!

Otherwise, welcome and congratulations.

First, the trigger, then the glass. Also, I recommend the AD Delta scope mount.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah yes, the brotherhood of SCARs. Have you been hazed in yet? That means you must first remove the sticker, otherwise you shall always remain a plebe of the Brotherhood and looked down upon as scum-sucking mall ninja wannabe who is barely worthy of an airsoft SCAR.

Remove the sticker or be CAST OUT!

Otherwise, welcome and congratulations.

First, the trigger, then the glass. Also, I recommend the AD Delta scope mount.
The sticker will be coming off first thing as I want to stay part of the cool kids club. I think that's the most important modification to the scars right? Already decided on the Super Scar and AD Delta mount then NF 2.5x10x32. The more I learn about these rifles the more $$$$ I see lol. Gotta love expensive hobbies!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Glad to see you got the best (FDE) version of the scar ::!!!::

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts