FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought both and love them. i attempted to buy accesorries from magazine parts.com a month ago. i recieved an acknowledgment but no parts yet i have called 4x's and email 3x's with absolutley no response i was wondering if they are legitimate and has anyone used them and of course recieved there merchandise

·
Registered
3 Posts
Attention all MP.com patrons we are home and busy! This is Bobby I have come into this business to help Mike catch up to speed due to the fact that mike has been unwell and unable to work a 100%. I will be handling allot of the e-mails, forum responses and helping to get everything back up to speed. Rest assured if you have placed an order with MP.com we do have it and it will be shipped as soon as possible. We do reserve the right to not ship your order if we do not have all of the products that you have ordered. If you have sent an e-Mail to Mp.com they will be responded to as rapidly as possible. You may also contact MP.com via.

Sales Line: 912.292.4463
Toll Free: 1.888.MagParts
(Phone Hours: Tues - Thurs 2-5 est.)

Fax Line: 912.871.2206

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome! Mag parts FTW!!! Glad to hear you are giving Mr. Hammer some assistance! Welcome and you have a nice start for a FN collection! :shock:

·
Registered
475 Posts
welcome to the forum, Mag parts is good to go I placed an order back in July and received everthing in about a week, right after that though they moved and are still catching up on orders, no worrys it worth the wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts