FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lightly used FN PS90 barreled receiver, with after market tri-rail, 2 enlarged bolt handles (fits over smaller factory handles) and Burris Fastfire III. Pics tell it all. NOT new but few handling marks. If you require additional pic let me know and I will try to accommodate you.================= Will be advertised in other media as well. ==== [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Price and location :-?

Reactions: Omnislug and LESTER

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Since he updated his location but no price and as supreme emperor of the forum, I like that title....I say Buffman gets it for three fiddy.

·
Administrator
12,015 Posts
This is a market place post. Keep comments to the subject matter only. Suggest you refresh your understanding of posting in the Market Place by re-reading the Market Place Rules here.

ABBREVIATED VERSION:

1.) All Ads must include a photo, location, make, condition, and price. (except Forum Sponsors) No exceptions.
2.) Nothing illegal.
3.) If it isn’t your ad or you aren’t interested in purchasing the item or initiating contact with the seller, don't post a comment (period!!)
4.) If you agree on deal, complete the deal (no backing out or buyers remorse).
5.) All ads must include a price.
6.) If you want to price gouge, go sell your item on a different web site.
7.) Limit bumps on the ad to 24 hours or more.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for not including all that I should have. In Houston, TX 77035, excellent condition, $950.00 + ship. Advertised in other media and will keep you all current when sold. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FASTFIRE III NO LONGER A PART OF THIS SALE===============FASTFIRE III NO LONGER A PART OF THIS SALE========It does not appear that I can amend the title in prior posts?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thought you may like to know, the PS90 barreled receiver is still available, however the bid on GunBroker.com is now at $700.00 + 75 ship. Ending in 36 hours

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.