FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not find anyone who has the a 50 shot magazine for a PS90. Places I have checked are all back ordered, out of stock or not taking any orders for now. Does anyone have a link to a place that I could purchase 2 of these magazines?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
That was recently discussed by others - I don't know of anyone that has them in stock - I saw them at the last gunshow in Houston, but they were like $70

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
wlcohen said:
easy money said:
I have 5 NIB for sale for 100.00 each.......jk about the for sale part. :?
Cool - only a 70% mark up - thanks
I guess now we all know how he got his screen name.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I spent 3 hours at the gun show in Nashville today... there were 2 ps90's for about $1750, 1 fs2000 at about $2400, no mags but one table had about 20 boxes of 197 ammo at $22 each. I was tempted to get a couple pistols, a Walther PPKS, a Kahr 9mm, and a HK USP compact 45 but really had no need. I ended up getting a grenade paperweight and an Israeli gasmask.

No big whoop.

·
Administrator
12,166 Posts
I know that the Shoot Straight in Tamps has some for $75.00 + tax.

You can check this guy www.personaldefensecenter.com for some. He is showing 50 in stock for $70.00 + shipping. I doubt that he has any though.

Also www.arizonagunrunners.com has some in stock for $55.00 but they sell these to military/police only and you must submit a signed document (by a supervisor) so you can buy them.

Otherwise than that, I can not find a single PS90 50 round mag for a reasonable price of $55.00 to $60.00.

Damn
and his cronies for making my life difficult!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts