FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since a few of you found my PS90 MRO video helpful, I'm doing a short video series on other mods and accessories to my PS90. I will do SBR, weapons lights, sling, and stay tuned for one or two new products I'm privileged to test.

Here is the first one:

Feedback is welcome.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That was great. Keep em coming I'm already looking forward to the next episode. BTW your MRO video convinced me to set mine up the same way. Got stamps for an SBR and a supressor waiting in the backlog with everyone else.....maybe someday mine will be short too.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was great. Keep em coming I'm already looking forward to the next episode. BTW your MRO video convinced me to set mine up the same way. Got stamps for an SBR and a supressor waiting in the backlog with everyone else.....maybe someday mine will be short too.
Awesome. Three more coming in the next few weeks. I expect pics when she's done.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Weapon Light on a PS90

This was my solution for a weapon light. Let me know what you think or what has worked for you.

Two more videos on PS90 coming in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New PS90 Light and Laser Mount from Design Machine!

This mount proved stable and useful, solving the height over bore issue for mounting a laser, as well as providing a good place to mount a small weapon light well within reach. It did not shift zero with realistic abuse. If you are facing either of those issues, I would definitely take a look.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts