FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here what i have right now, almost perfect collection.

Want too add to the collection.
Lee Enfield NO.4 MK1
Mauser K98
German Luger
Walther P99
Walther P38
Mosin Nagant 91/30

·
Registered
980 Posts
Awesome collection! Classic stuff there. I'd like a 1903 like that- we drilled with them at the academy, and I got to know the rifle very, very well trying out for the silent drill team. (I could never make the team because I couldn't spin the rifle with one hand a whole minute!!!) Those guys who made it were strong as hell! anywho, I don't know why I don't have one now. And the cammo on that AR is awesome! It's very practical and effective looking. I'm stealing the picture.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I got to shoot one of those 1903's when I was station out in Yuma. I was amazed by it's accuracy. I was able to hit 2 liter bottles, at 100 yards, of hand with oper iron sights. I really am fond of the smooth/crisp action. They don't make them like they used to. If I was you, Id never part with that one.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Nice selection! I too love the little M1 carbine. Thanx for sharing. :shock:

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
I really like that M4.....how is that for showing scratches? Is the pattern easy to wear off or does it stand up to normal use?

What kind of applicaiton is it?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really like that M4.....how is that for showing scratches? Is the pattern easy to wear off or does it stand up to normal use?

What kind of applicaiton is it?
The paint is Tamiya modeling paint, which I applied with an air brush. I shows scratches, but it's wear ability is pretty good it stands up to normal use. I like the way it comes out painting it on with a air brush, it gives it a real looking military appearance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts