FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised to see a PS90 at a Gander Mountain. Went thru the one in Houston.

On 1 of the corner display cases they had it.

Just a plain OD green one. Guess how much?!?!?!

$2029!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I imagine some poor sole, unknowing of legitimate prices, will buy it..... Eventually......

·
Registered
16 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Surprised to see a PS90 at a Gander Mountain. Went thru the one in Houston.

On 1 of the corner display cases they had it.

Just a plain OD green one. Guess how much?!?!?!

$2029!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
$2029 OMG... and I thought the $1500 I paid for mine was a lot!

·
Registered
54 Posts
That's Gander Mtn. for you. Last time I was there I asked if they had a Beretta 92 magazine... they did... for 59.00. I just laughed at them.

they're gun prices are high, they're ammo prices are rediculous. I like window shopping there but that's it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gander is high here in South East Texas also... but when you do find somethign on sale... it is a good price... I just picked up a new Ruger M77 for about half the price of anyone out there..

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I looked there last month when I was looking for a target 22, and they were way too high. But like U said - I guess if you are fortunate enough to hit a sale - maybe then it brings it down to a reasonable level.

There is a Gander Mountain set to open in our town soon. If my wife wasn't about to have a baby, I'd try to go get a job there 1 day of the weekend, in the gun dept. I'd just use the cash for gun purchases :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just so you know... when they first open all the prices will be good... a few weeks later they will go up by at leats 30 to 50 % that is what they do every time they open to compete with other outfitters and sporting goods stores..

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oneshot458 said:
Just so you know... when they first open all the prices will be good... a few weeks later they will go up by at leats 30 to 50 % that is what they do every time they open to compete with other outfitters and sporting goods stores..
Ok, kewl. I'll jump on any initial sales I see when they open my local store soon then. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts