FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just got my ps90 recently so i have a question. My barrel seems to be sort of loose. ( I can turn a little bit) Is that normal or is that a defect/ something that needs to be fixed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
does that mean I can not put a barrel picatinny mount on it

does that mean I can not put a barrel picatinny mount on it with a grip

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Re: does that mean I can not put a barrel picatinny mount on

2ndamendment said:
does that mean I can not put a barrel picatinny mount on it with a grip
I have not seen anyone mount rail DIRECTLY on the barrel. And correct - you do not want to mount a grip directly on the barrel.

Some people use that quadrail setup - that's a bit different, although I don't really understand why someone would use that setup either

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
If you want to do something like that, you will need to get a quad rail and it hovers over the barrel.
Whoops...beat me to the punch ship :?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
The recoil on the PS90 is so minimal that I really wonder why people are putting fore grips on it. Personally I am not a fan of the quad rail but that's besides the point. The fore grip just isn't necessary if you hold it as it was designed to be held.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
acmeraptor said:
The recoil on the PS90 is so minimal that I really wonder why people are putting fore grips on it. Personally I am not a fan of the quad rail but that's besides the point. The fore grip just isn't necessary if you hold it as it was designed to be held.
+1000!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
No, its not necessary but it feels comfortable to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts