FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen one posted before, but haven't found out where to get one and how much they go for. I'm looking to get a ps90 and change the stock later. Anyone know let me know.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
The only one I have seen is the complete gun that Mike from Magazine Parts was selling. It was black with lighter gray squares. If this is the one you are refering to, then this was made by himself.

Here's a link to some pictures of it:

http://fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=9345&highlight=

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
I don't know...is it just me...or does that gun just look kinda.....blah :-? Personally I don't like the way that digi camo looks. I have items that are done in digi camo and I like them but that particular pattern doesn't impress me. I guess to each his own :eek:

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I agree with you s4mur41h4x0r.

tqtran, I think your correct, he is Stang1 on this forum. He does coatings. He is waiting for BATFE to get new license since he moved.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
See, I think it looks kewl in pics. I'd have mine done - but I want to see one done in person, where I can scrutinize it, before I send mine off.

Stang is the member's name here, and he was a sponsor here until very recently. Some of the posts he made are gone, as his personal subforum was removed when he did not renew.

He moved to another state, and had to set up shop and also redo his FFL. So, he was closed for quite some time.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I wouldn't mind doing something like that to my '90 but I'm happy with the way it is. :?

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
iCeMaN said:
I wouldn't mind doing something like that to my '90 but I'm happy with the way it is. :?
That is how I feel about the PS90 as well. I feel it is tactical enough the way it is. I would however like to see what a straight, non modded PS90 with a nice digi pattern would look like without all the junk that one has on it. It doesn't even look like a PS90....To me it looks a little junky and it defeats the purpose of the PS90 being a tactical CQC weapon. That mod. makes it look so bulky, I don't even think it look s like a PS90 anymore. I guess if you want to be different...very different....this is one way to go :-?...but if you want to be that different maybe the PS90 is not the weapon for you, maybe the G36C by H&K is. That is what it looks like to me...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts