FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2018 I had a small batch of light mounts made per my design using a magpul polymer rail and a custom machined alum mount bolted together. That was gen 1, sold them here.
(Hoping to become a vendor here to sell these, but not getting any response after a week, hopefully soon.)

Still have people requesting them so I decided to make some changes and the second generation. After quite a bit of back and forth, my machine shop came up with FIVE prototypes, pictured below. All solid 6061 aluminum, finals will of course be black anodized.
1 and 2 mount on the left side, taking the place of the stock nuts.
3-5 mount on the right side and use replacement flat head screws, coming underneath the barrel and allowing the light to not stick out as far.
They are all designed for right handed shooters, but the last one adds an additional rail on the right side.

Will have pictures of them on my PS90 tonight, but just wanted to see if there was any feedback.
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interesting. But difficult to say by just looking at them. It would be very helpful to see them installed in your PS90.
Looking forward to see the final product.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.