FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Gents.. Been lurking for a while and decided to join up, great forum! I am looking to get my first PS90 and I am interested in opinions from those with expertise with this weapon platform. My question is: - What model to choose [Standard] or [Triple Rail]. - What are the best upgrades/mods to get for it. - I am after whichever platform that will keep the optics the lowest profile. I like the Aimpoint Comp M3 and Micro T1 and want to run a light/laser. Many thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,579 Posts
Welcome aboard! The Tri-rail has been discontinued...so they may be a bit harder to come by. I have one and run the T1 (w/ LaRue low mount) on it...works great for me. I have an Aimpoint Comp M3, but it has the cantilever mount and may be a bit much (height wise) for the PS90 (never tried it though).

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Buy a tril rail if you can.

The rail on the standard sits much higher, then add an optic, can you say "chin gun???"

·
Registered
538 Posts
what the f is the difference w the Tri rail and standard? they all somehow look the same to me. but the one i bought is the one with the three picatinny rails and the tiny iron hole sight thru the top sight. which one do i have?

·
Registered
4,907 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,579 Posts
Close to if not a year ago.
Yeah, I got my tri-rail in early 02/2012. I had ordered it, and then read on here the same day that they were being discontinued.

Reactions: blkbd

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
If you get a standard model then Tros sells a low mount for two sights one is a Aimpoint ML-2/3 and the other is Trijicon mini ACOG.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts