FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man - U guys that are sitting on the fence - trying to decide whether or not you should get one.

I've had mine nearly a year now, and I still play with the thing all the time. This gun just rocks!! I can't help but take it out of the closet and shoulder it :? :? :?

Go buy one. Go NOW!!!

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
With a free C-more - it's a no brainer.

I got one at $1,600 and I though I got a deal. You can pick one up today at $1,200 a TR to boot with a C-more. Maaaaaaan.

-TH

·
Vendor
5,651 Posts
I know, My Tri-rail is on its way right now. It should be at my local dealers shop next week. I have my FREE C-MORE sight form in hand and ready to fill out. Can't wait!!!!!!!!! :eek: :shock:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Funny you say this, Shipwreck. My real interest in PS90 came in while I was over at glocktalk and saw your link on your signature. Before, I thought it was a cool looking gun, but actually buying it was not on my mind.
I just ordered mine on 11/1 from Tanner's and I am looking forward to buying F2000 next year (as I am now only limited to getting one gun a year by my wife).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tanner the best place to buy? Who is Tanner by the way? Free CMore? Is this some special promotion? Do they sell ammo as well?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awmp said:
Tanner the best place to buy? Who is Tanner by the way? Free CMore? Is this some special promotion? Do they sell ammo as well?
On the main page here on the site - there is a link to info on the FREE C-More sight. Basically, FN is giving them away, once you buy your PS90 and send in proof of purchase.

I am not sure if Tanners sells the ammo - others can tell you. Bud's, a sponsor here sells the ammo I believe. You may have to contact Turbozag here on the site for the price - as I am not sure if the ammo is listed on the main Bud's site. Also, I like ordering ammo and mags from CMMG. Fantastic service.

·
Registered
4 Posts
After reading the forums for 6 months and shooting my friends ps90 it was just a matter of waiting for the right deal. 6 months ago it was $1400 for the gun and i was gonna put an Aimpoint on it for another $400. Now I got gun (and eventually a free scope) from Tanners for $1150.

Tanners sold me 195 ammo for 17.50 a box with the purchase of the gun. After that it was $20.00 a box. Needless to say I'm going to have to explain that to the old lady when the discover card bill comes through...

There's already two more people in my department that are going to grab these deals at Tanners. I ordered it Monday Morning it was at my FFL on Friday.

Has anyone recieved the free scope yet? I figure if I don't like it I'll post it on ebay and put the money towards a better one.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
zotl said:
Has anyone recieved the free scope yet? I figure if I don't like it I'll post it on ebay and put the money towards a better one.
Yea, or U will probably have luck selling it either here, or on other gun forums...

I've looked at a C-More before on a FN shotgun -0 but their battery was out - so I didn't get to see what it looked like when turned on...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Man... do it... it was the best peace of mind I ever bought!

Some people might disagree with me.. but......
Even if its a cheap safe... not a metal locker...a regular safe safe from like tractor supply..sams...home depot... <500 bucks..... it will still take them longer than just grabbing it from under the bed.

sorry for getting off topic...

My back on topic reply is... Run dont walk... go get a PS-90. As my wife says.. its small,light, and her favorite part... it holds alot of bullets! :shock:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, for now, I do have them locked up and modified a closet with non removable pins and a lock.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts