FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do PS90 "Magazine Repair Kits" exist? I'm speaking of a disassembled full 50-round capacity magazine available for purchase. Much like the disassembled 30-round P-Mags for AR-15s. They are labelled as "Repair Kits" for parts, thus legally able to be sold in states that restrict full-capacity magazines. If these do exist for the PS90, where can they be purchased?

Thanks,
DRD

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Darn. What options are there then? Only purchasing full 50-rounder and limited 10-rounders?

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Darn. What options are there then? Only purchasing full 50-rounder and limited 10-rounders?
There are 10, 30, and 50 round mags.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Do PS90 "Magazine Repair Kits" exist? I'm speaking of a disassembled full 50-round capacity magazine available for purchase. Much like the disassembled 30-round P-Mags for AR-15s. They are labelled as "Repair Kits" for parts, thus legally able to be sold in states that restrict full-capacity magazines. If these do exist for the PS90, where can they be purchased?

Thanks,
DRD
I assume you ARE aware the ONLY difference on the magazines is the floorplate.

http://fnforum.net/forums/fn-ps90-a...difying-your-mag-hold-50-rounds-yourself.html

·
Registered
15 Posts
there is a vendor on here that sells magazine parts the upgraded rollers i cant remember his name but im sure someone will chime in with it i want to order some my self hope this helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts