FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
12,029 Posts
Any positive or negative feedback on PS90 mags from Natchez?
Who manufactured them? Most people will recommend that you stick with factory mags for a reason. It is good advice coming from a multitude of people that have used various magazines and found that what they thought was going to be suitable, was not.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Who manufactured them? Most people will recommend that you stick with factory mags for a reason. It is good advice coming from a multitude of people that have used various magazines and found that what they thought was going to be suitable, was not.
Most likely these. PS90/AR-57 50 Round Magazine 5.7x28 - Natchez Shooters Supplies

Notice there is no MFG Listed and only hints at aftermarket.

And the awesome Promag.:\\/: http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=ZMFNHA3&src=sim

·
Registered
393 Posts
It just indicates to me that the marketing department know how to properly label them to sell them, whether they are inferior or not.

Stick with FN factory mags....well worth the money, but change to roller pins to Man Kave Roller Pins..easier loading

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
My guess is, it is the AR57 Mag. Won't know until someone gets one.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
From the one non-FN mag I used, it finally gave up the ghost.
After reading much more on other people's experiences with aftermarket mags, I too am now a true believer of sticking with the genuine FNH mags.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts