FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are we here in nj ok with the ps90. i read that the atf said the break was indeed a flash hider. also i dont see any in any of the gun shops that sell FN guns.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Why on God's green Earth would you ask for a complex legal opinion on the Internet.

If some Mope says it's O.K. what do you tell the police when arrested, "Well some guy on the net who calls himself GUN FOR All in Arkansas said it was O.k.".

See how far that get you!!!

If you want a real answer try contacting the New Jersey State Police. They are the experts in this aspect of the law and how it will be enforced.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as a retired officer and nra firearms instructor i know who to talk to as far as guns go. i was just seeing what if any info was to be had here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bkrzy,

Reasonable question. I'm in FL, but I'd also be intersted to know if anyone has any info on why they aren't showing up in gun shops in New Jersey.

Phix

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why we stink in nj

as far as nj goes you are allowed 2 features. grip and detachable mag are part of the gun and thats the only two we get. its not a SBR and the 10 round mag is good. so its down to the barrel. the break as long as its atf approved has to be pinned or welded. i think the lack of stock is more due to nj gun shop owners not wanting to get in the middle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts