FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I jus found a ps90 on gun broker . Are they legit ? This guy has tons of them for 1,250. Is this a good price ? Here in Tn they go for 1,700. These are new . Thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm pretty sure that's Tanner's Sport in PA, and they are legit. They are a good price, but it's for the Standard model with the white recticle sites (not so good). So if you're not particular yet and want to get in at a decent price then go for it!

Just know there are two (USG and Tri-Rail) other models and they will cost >$1500.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Tanner's is great!

My PS90 is from them. They seemed rushed when I talked to them and set up payment, but that was probable because he was packing it as I was talking to him.

Super fast shipping!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I also bought mine from them. A first class guy running a first class business. Do not hesitate to spend your money with him. Even if they are not in stock he ships them as soon a he get's them in. I did the BIN on Friday. called him on Saturday, got the FFL in line on Monday. He shipped it on Tuesday and I picked it up in NC on Wednesday.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Tanner's is awesome to do business with and has fast shipping. I just bought one recently from them and nobody can touch them at that price. I was a little hesitant at first, due to the price, but they cured me of that. They are A++. Like others have said, they come with the white reticle, which is pretty worthless, but on this website you can find a dealer who sells a light source which increases the reticle brightness and can be had in colors-Rem 2 or 3 for about $70.00-80.00. I am looking into getting one soon myself.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Prices vary depending on where you go but for that price, it may be used...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I thought the same thing with the price at first, as far as if they are new or used, but they are definately new. Shipping was quick and good follow up as well. You can't go wrong with Tanners.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Agreed at that price i would jump on it :?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you M1P90, for the info and the welcome.

I was lucky enough to acquire both the PS90 and the FiveSeveN as a package just a few days ago and cannot get enough of either!

My primary "carry" , the Springfield XDM 40, is in danger of being replaced.

Here's waiting for the SCARs to arrive, although I do not think it's the same type of weapon symbolically and psychologically as my Imbel-based STG-58 clone, my "other" primary "carry!

Victor

·
Registered
52 Posts
shoot i could almost get a five seven pistol and a ps90 from tannes both for 2000$ thats a good deal!!

Ray

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just picked up PS90 and two 50 rnd mags from Tannersports....Will be picking it up tomorrow morning.....PS90 was 1275.00 and clips were 60.00 each....Also picked up case of ammo (2000 rnds) for 740.00 shipped. It was a pleasant transaction and fast shipping. Would recommend him to anyone concerned..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah, bought mine from Tanner's as well. I replaced the white reticle with a rail/red-dot combination and couldnt' be happier.

I still grin like a schoolboy looking at a centerfold every time I take it out of the case. 8)

·
Registered
25 Posts
What's the deal with the rebates? I see some guys on Gunbroker saying a PS90 has a $150 rebate, others say it's $125.

FNHUSA doesn't show a thing?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Our home page has a link for the rebate, i believe its 125

1 - 20 of 22 Posts